- 20 Gauge Wire – Twice as Thick a Protective Jacket as Factory Packaged 20 Gauge Wire (Included with Average DIY Fence Systems), for Stronger Protection Around the Solid Copper Core
- 500 Foot Continuous Spool (for Coverage Up to 1/2 Acre)- Eliminates the Need for Splicing Wires Together
- HMW Polyethylene Coating – Superior Protection Against UV Rays and Water Exposure
- Universally Compatible With All Wired Electric Dog Fence Systems – All Brands and Wired Applications
- eXtreme Dog Fence Wire Products Are PROUDLY Manufactured in the United States with True American Craftsmanship
500 Feet of Heavy Duty 20 Gauge Pure Solid Copper Core Pet Fence Wire (Thicker Protective Jacket than Factory Packaged Wire)
No matter the terrain you are enclosing, we have the heavy duty electric dog fence wire you will need. This option includes enough wire to enclose up to 1/2 acre. We highly recommend good quality pet fence wire in any area where the wire may experience wear and tear, such as rocky conditions or cold weather climates.
D.I.Y. in-ground dog fence kits typically include the cheapest, low-grade wire available, whereas most professionally installed systems use a more substantial, heavy duty, polyethylene coated wire, designed to perform for much longer.
Whether you’re replacing a section of your existing fence or wiring your yard from scratch, you can easily add a great amount of value to your containment system, with an improved wire option. Regardless of gauge, you should choose only a reliable, insulated wire rated for burial, preferably polyethylene coated for maximum performance, which is where eXtreme Dog Fence wire outperforms the competition.
eXtreme Dog Fence brand wire is compatible with ALL underground pet fence brands, such as:
Contain Your Pet
eXtreme Dog Fence
and ALL Others