- Elite: The eXtreme Dog Fence MAX GRADE KIT Covers Up to 25 Acres with the Widest Signal Field Possible. The Wire Can be Run Above Ground or Buried and Will Still Last 25+ Years
- Waterproof and Submersible: Most Other Inground Dog Fence Systems Claim to be “Water Resistant”. The eXtreme Dog Fence Collar Receiver is COMPLETELY Waterproof and Submersible to 10 Feet
- Max Grade Fence Kit Includes: 14 Gauge-Plus 60 Mil Wire, 16 Gauge Twisted Wire, Digital Transmitter, Collar Receiver(s) w/ Battery, Surge Protector, Training Flags, Splice Kits, and 10 Staples
- Guarantee: This Underground Dog Fence Comes with a 10 Year Warranty on the Electronics and a Lifetime Warranty on the eXtreme Dog Fence Wire. This Fence WILL Contain Your Dog. We Guarantee it. This Fence has Been Manufactured for More than 25 Years and Carries a Stellar Reputation for Reliability and Performance
- Made in U.S.A.: These Electric Fences for Dogs Are Proudly Manufactured in the Good Old United States of America. We are Standing By to Provide You Top Level Assistance and Support in Setting Up Your Fence, Training Your Dogs and Puppies, or Troubleshooting Any Issue that Comes Up
MAX GRADE KIT – 1 Dog on Up to 1/3 Acre (500′ of 14 Gauge Boundary Wire – 60 mil Jacket)
An electric dog fence is the perfect way to keep your dog safely contained on your property, while giving him freedom off the leash at the same time. Here is how it works. An invisible boundary is created by the dog fence wire, which encircles your property. Your dog wears a special receiver collar, which activates when he or she approaches the wire. After several days of training, your dog learns to respect the boundaries that you have established.
The eXtreme Dog Fence MAX Grade system is the premiere D.I.Y. static correction pet containment system for the dog owner with up to 15 acres of coverage needs. If you are looking for the best of the best, you have found it. Here are the benefits of buying a Max Grade kit over the rest. First of all, this 14-gauge heavy duty wire has a jacket thickness of 60 mil of polyethylene. This makes it even more durable than our Professional Grade wire. Another benefit is that it comes with 50 feet of twisted wire, which is needed to connect your boundary loop to your transmitter. Another much appreciated feature is that our Max Grade kit comes with a surge protector to guard your transmitter against lightning.
Unlike other dog electric fence systems, this electric dog fence kit is manufactured in the USA. This underground dog fence package comes with everything you need to contain 1 dog, on up to 1 acre. If you purchase additional 14 gauge / 60 mil dog fence wire, the transmitter will accommodate up to 15 acres. There is no limit to the number of dogs you can have on this system, and each collar’s correction strength is individually programmed, with 7 correction levels, and 1 ‘beep only’ level to choose from, based on each dog’s individual need.
When shopping for dog fences, some people wonder if an electric dog fence wireless option would be a better choice than a wired electric fence for dogs. Although a wireless dog fence takes less effort to install, their signal is not as reliable as a wired underground fence. If you are looking for the most dependable solution to contain your dog(s), this wired electric dog fence is the way to go. This wired dog fence allows you to create the border exactly where you want it to be.
THIS KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Digital Transmitter w/ Power Supply & Dog Fence Surge Protector
- 1x Waterproof Collar Receiver
- 500′ of 14 Gauge Boundary Wire (.060 Thick Polyethylene Jacket)
- 50′ of 16 Gauge Twisted Wire
- 1x Set of Short and Long Contact Probes (5/8″, 7/8″)
- 1x Set of Conductive Rubber Comfort Covers
- 1x 6v Collar Receiver Battery
- 100x Training Flags
- 2 Waterproof Splice Kits
- 10 Landscape Staples
Dimensions: 4.5″ high x 5.5″ wide x 1″ deep
The fence transmitter is the brain of your eXtreme Dog Fence. You not only set your signal field width here (which is the distance from the wire that the collar will activate), but you also program your collar’s correction level here.
You can also change AM radio frequencies here, if you have a neighboring fence system that is causing interference with your fence.
The transmitter should be mounted indoors, so as to avoid any moisture getting into the electronics, and at least 3′ away from any large metal objects.
Waterproof “Active” Collar
Receiver Dimensions: 1″ high x 2″ wide x 1″ deep
Strap Dimensions: 3/4″ wide (fits necks from 10″ to 30″)
Contact Probe Dimensions: small = 5/8″, large = 7/8″
The “Active” collar is waterproof and submersible to 10 feet, with no impact on the receiver’s performance.
It includes a long set of contact probes for dogs with long neck hair, and a short set for dogs with shorter hair. A set of metal infused rubber comfort covers are included to help keep the contact probes comfortable on your dog’s neck.
The receiver weighs a mere 1.1 ounce and runs on a proprietary 6v battery, which lasts an average of 4 months (after the battery used during the training period).
The collar receiver has 7 correction levels (1-7) and a beep only level (0), to accommodate a wide range of dog sizes, breeds, personalities and temperaments.
14 AWG Boundary Wire
Specs: 14 gauge, solid copper core wire with .060 polyethylene jacket (UV resistant, direct ground burial rated)
This maximum duty boundary wire is so durable that it allows for many installation options you won’t find possible with a thin 20 gauge wire:
Burial: You can bury the wire from 1″ to 18″ deep
Above Ground: You can secure your wire to the ground, using 6″ landscape staples at every 5′ of wire
Existing Fence: You can attach the wire to an existing traditional type fence (if metal, it must be galvanized)
Waterfront: It can even be submerged into water, to allow your dog some swim area in a lake or creek
No matter your installation preference, this wire will perform for over 20 years, even in eXtreme elements.
16 AWG Twisted Wire
Specs: 16 gauge, solid copper core wire with .045 polyethylene jacket (UV resistant, direct ground burial rated)
This wire comes pre-twisted to meet the standard recommended 5-7 twists per foot. Twisted wire can only be used in certain situations, and will not work in others:
I want a reliable, American manufactured electric dog fence that is feature rich and will keep me safe and sound. There are too many fence kits that are poorly made overseas, and could be dangerous to me. I want to be around for a long time. Aren’t I worth it?
Life is Better with Freedom!