- 😊This dog ramps are made of high quality plastic, strong and durable, Ideal for small to medium size dogs up to 150lbs, without excess wobbling or damaging.
- 😊Designed with non-slip textured walking surface, provides extra traction in wet or dry conditions. Also can be cleaned with soap and water.
- 😊Fold Size: 31.3″L x 15.74″W Weight: 9lbs Suitable for vehicles below 28″(2.33 ft.) off the ground. Lightweight and compact design is perfect for easy carrying, travel and storage, can folds into half size when not in use, take it anywhere!
- 😊Convenient cut-out handle offers a safety way to release latch and helps prevent accidental openings. Rubber grips add extra stability when loading or unloading your pet.
- 😊An alternative to jumping into your vehicle for old dogs so they can avoid injuries, it’s convenient for your pets to access vehicles, furniture, veterinary, grooming tables, etc, without stressing their joints.
BBBuy Pet Ramp help pets climb in and out of the most vehicles, work best with cars, SUV’s, RVs, pickup and minivans, without injury on their joints or legs! Perfect solution for pets who are unable or unwilling to use stairs to access a bed.
Slip-resistant surface provides sure footing;
Easy fold and Lightweight for carrying and storage;
Rubber feet on bottom keeps ramp steady;
No sandpaper or carpet making it soft on paws, Suitable for ourdoor use;
Easy to assemble, no hardware required.
Open: 62″ L x 15.7″ W x 6.1″ H
Folded: 31.3″ L x 15.7″ W x 7.9″ H
Weight Capacity：150 lbs
>Dogs are very clever animals, but they maybe not able to use it at first. At this time, the master ought to patiently exercise him, guide him and encourage him.
>Recommend Setting Height:28 inches. Please note this ramp is recommended not to be set too high, and a flatter Angle is preferred,Otherwise it will get a little slippery for dogs due to the excessive tilt Angle.
>Used as a pet ramp ONLY
>Do not use to load people or other objects
>Never leave the ramp unattached
>Never use the ramp while the vehicle is in motion.
>😊What if the dog is afraid to use it?
Dogs are rarely afraid to use it. If this happens, to solve this problem, maybe you can take the following two measures:
1. Try putting a rug or other traction objects on it. Some of our buyers did it, which has made a big difference. Their dogs are more confident up and down.
2. During the training process, we suggest that you can make the ramp flat and let the dog adapt to it first. Gradually try to increase the height of the ramp to train it. Every time he completes a task, even the first time, reward him!! Until it finally uses it skillfully.The patience of the master is also very important to them.